- Sources and generates leads for open positions by utilizing and maintaining applicant database, social media platforms, job boards etc.
- Maintains a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes in anticipation of future hiring needs
- Generates weekly reports for Recruiting Manager on the status of the recruitment pipeline and helps identify areas for improvement and/or untapped market/methodologies
- Liaises with Department Heads to draft and update job descriptions to ensure accurate representation of current needs
- Manages the recruitment pipeline from screening, reviews, reference checks all the while fostering a one-of-a-kind candidate experience
- Develops and fosters relationships with local post-secondary institutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two (2) years of high volume recruitment
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the VFX, Games, and/or VR industries, preferably in a recruiting or human resources role
- Established industry relationships is highly desirable
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established frameworks; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.
About Scanline VFX