Purpose of the job:
Digital Domain is an innovative and global visual effects studio. We are a creative powerhouse that has
brought artistry and technology to hundreds of motion pictures, commercials, and games. Our
groundbreaking visual effects appear in films such as Avengers: Infinity War, Ready Player One, and
Terminator: Dark Fate. The Digital Domain team spans multiple studio locations in Los Angeles, Montreal,
and Vancouver B.C., supporting multiple Features, Short Form, and Commercial projects.
The Service Desk Project Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the roll out of Atlassian Jira company
wide and will manage the tickets for all departments. The position ensures that tickets and projects are
addressed within a specific amount of time and with optimal usage and assistance. Managing and creating
Agile boards, roadmaps and providing metrics to various department management will also be an essential
part of the role.
● Learn and know each department’s responsibilities as well as key roles and stakeholders.
● Evaluate, triage, and assign each ticket submission.
● Handle basic tasks to resolve tickets quickly (redirect to documentation, provide links, answer simple
questions, reboots, etc….)
● Work with the Training Department trainers to develop documentation and training.
● Collaborate on establishing metrics and KPI’s with each department.
● Enforce response times and follow ups.
● Build dashboards for all departments as well as a higher level dashboard for upper management.
● Create filters for departments and key stakeholders.
● Assist in managing the backend and admin controls.
● Evaluate Jira queues and make recommendations for improvements.
● Advise and implement solutions for our service managers.
● Assist the executive team on measuring output and efficiency.
● Responsible for helping form our delivery strategy.
● Ad hoc duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Experience Required:
● Proven ability to coordinate projects from a concept to completion, prioritizing appropriately to meet
changing requirements and deadlines.
● Highly organized, strong time-management skills and detail-oriented.
● Familiarity with scheduling and ticketing with the Jira platform.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Basic production knowledge or experience in either VFX, TV, Animation, Games or similar.
● Strong problem solving skills.
● Experience working with teams and stakeholders spread across multiple locations.
● Strong team player and self-motivated.
● Ability to multitask, problem solve and handle stress.
About DIGITAL DOMAIN
To apply for this position please submit an application to Recruiter, Christine Ru at firstname.lastname@example.org