Due to time constraints, only candidates eligible to work in Canada immediately (Canadian citizens / Permanent Residents / Open work permit holders) will be considered. We would like to thank everyone for their interest. However, we may not be able to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of applications.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in VFX Post production overseeing a 2D and 3D pipeline producing high quality TV and feature films
- Must have excellent understanding of the CG and 2D principles and pipeline
- Must have excellent knowledge of VFX software packages including but not limited to Nuke, Maya, Houdini, Mudbox, SynthEyes, 3DEqualizer, etc.
- Must have excellent technical troubleshooting skills to ensure VFX team has necessary resources and support
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to seamlessly communicate with in house team and clients on all levels
- Must have excellent creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design, and animation timing
- Must be an efficient and motivational leader, with the ability to work under tight deadlines whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must have experience in guiding and delivering VFX projects from conception through to completion
- Must have experience building and staffing teams to accommodate incoming projects
- On set experience is considered a bonus, but not a requirement
- Extended health and dental benefits coverage begins immediately upon contract start date
- Paid sick days after 3 months of employment
- Flexible hours and vacation days (dependent on studio schedule)
- Family-like boutique work environment filled with friendly folks
- Studio is centrally located close to Broadway and Main in Mount Pleasant (and dog friendly!
About Vitality VFX
Vitality VFX is a company led by the professionals who pioneered the art and business of high end digital cosmetic work for feature films. Since our inception in 2014, our scope of work has expanded to completing a wider scope of VFX. With credits including The Irishman, Wonder Woman, Stranger Things, and The Revenant, we are looking to bring on an experienced and passionate VFX Supervisor to join our team for an exciting new feature film slated for release in 2020.