Due to time constraints, only candidates eligible to work in Canada immediately (Canadian citizens / Permanent Residents / Open work permit holders) will be considered. We would like to thank everyone for their interest. However, we may not be able to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of applications.
- MUST be highly proficient in Mari and Maya (Proficiency in Mudbox considered a bonus)
- Must be skillful and experienced in creating photorealistic textures of hard surface and organic objects with relevant maps
- Must have an excellent understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
- Must have the ability to work independently on defined tasks, and be able to seamlessly collaborate with 3d department during the look development process
- Must have excellent eye for details and must be experienced in QCing your own work
- Must be fast and efficient, with the ability to work under tight deadlines whilst producing high quality work
- The ability to collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques
- Organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the studio pipeline
- Work as a team member and be receptive to feedback from supervisor and clients
- Must have minimum 3 – 5 years experience working at a VFX facility producing high quality TV and feature films, fulfilling a similar role
- Extended health and dental benefits coverage begins immediately upon contract start date
- Paid sick days after 3 months of employment
- Flexible hours and vacation days (dependent on studio schedule)
- Family-like boutique work environment filled with friendly folks
- Studio is centrally located close to Broadway and Main in Mount Pleasant (and dog friendly!
About Vitality VFX
Vitality VFX is a company led by the professionals who pioneered the art and business of high end digital cosmetic work for feature films. Since our inception in 2014, our scope of work has expanded to completing a wider scope of VFX. With credits including The Irishman, Wonder Woman, Stranger Things, and The Revenant, we are looking to bring passionate and talented Texture Artists to join our team for an exciting new feature film slated for release in 2020.