The Embassy is currently looking for a Pipeline Supervisor reporting to company Directors, to join our growing team for upcoming feature and commercial work.
We require someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and extend the current pipeline and code base
- Create workflow enhancement tools for artists and production
- Work closely with CG Supervisor to address show needs in advance
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years industry experience preferred in film, commercials , and animation with an understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline.
- Experience in extending and maintaining the current code base
- Proficient in Python, and pyQt, and MySql, and Linux environment
- Working knowledge and experience developing for Nuke and maya
Extra points for:
- C++ experience
- Development experience for Houdini
- Degree in Computer science
Competitive compensation with full benefits
How to Apply
To apply for this position email us at email@example.com.
The subject should read “PIPELINE SUPERVISOR – YOUR NAME”. Please send a resume and cover letter.
The following additional information should be included: Date you are available for work, recent references we can contact, and your rate/salary expectations.
We are currently only considering applications from those who are residents or who have current work permits/visas for Canada.
While we appreciate all submissions, only those candidates we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.