We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.
About the Position
You are responsible for creating animated sequences of characters, objects, and cameras under the creative direction of the project lead. You have extensive work experience using, manipulation, and cleaning up motion capture data. You are proficient with Keyframe animation and strong fundamentals such as posing, timing, and pacing. When others describe you, they say you are a great problem solver with a willingness to learn new tools and pipelines. You are passionate about creating memorable cinematic sequences.
- Ability to take motion-captured layout and push the animation successfully to achieve proper, but embellished, body mechanics
- Strong sense and knowledge of what needs to be done in various pipeline steps in the animation department
- Compile motion capture data in Motion builder and animate cameras according to storyboards or set timing of sequences
- Demonstrates leadership and takes initiative to learn new tools and skills
- Well spoken with great communication skills.
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Vast experience and thorough knowledge of both Motion Builder and Maya
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Self motivated, enthusiastic attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team or independently at times to find the best design solutions
- An amazing demo reel showcasing character key frame animation, motion capture data, and camera animation with a strong sense of cinematic timing and pacing.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a link to your demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.