About the Position
You have an excellent working knowledge of Nuke, good artistic and design skills and an excellent eye for composition, colour space as well as technical knowledge of lighting interactions and photography. You are responsible for creation, revision, maintenance and support of the layered elements of rendered shots. You possess the ability to work through challenging shots with solutions for final delivery. You have a great eye for colour and timing.
- Composite shots for the show in a timely manner
- Performs Blue/green screen extractions
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
- Follows Goldtooth data storage/data naming and retrieval processes outlined in studio
- Makes sure that all work done is accounted for and entered into Shotgun daily
- Identifies problems with respect to timelines and delivery schedules and flags these to the senior team
- 1-3 years of compositing experience in the VFX and or film industry
- Knowledge of NUKE demonstrated in your portfolio
- Knowledge of keying, 3D integration, camera projection, colour correction and rotoscope
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D tracking and stabilization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with live action and photo-real CG projects
- Eye for photo-realism
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic, with an excellent work ethic
- Must be able to take direction positively and be a team player
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a link to your demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Goldtooth Creative Agency Inc.
We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.