Encore VFX Vancouver is looking for senior/intermediate level Compositors. Encore is an Emmy award-winning visual effects house, providing outstanding VFX work for television and feature films. This is a fun, fast-paced environment where quality, A-list television is our forté.
In this role you will integrate CG elements and matte paintings into live action plates. This will encompass matching color, lighting and exposure of stock elements to rendered or photographed elements, matte extractions from blue/green screen photography, transform and warp elements as needed, 2D/3D camera tracking, grain and degrain as necessary, paint fixes and rotoscoping as well as matte edge processing and integration.
· A minimum of 2 years of Nuke experience
· Knowledge of projection mapping
· Maya knowledge a plus
· Sound aesthetic with good understanding of color, contrast and lighting design
· Knowledge of film resolution and aspect ratios
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Team player with great attitude
· Dependable and flexible
· Takes direction well
· Exercises close attention to detail
How to Apply
You must be based in Vancouver (BC), and be available for an interview and tour at Encore Vancouver. Dependable and flexible qualified candidates should send a link to their online reel and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Compositor” in the email subject.
We thank all candidates in advance for applying but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.