What will you do?
You will help us architect and build Cumul8, our Enterprise and SaaS solutions.
You will work with the team to design, implement and customize the user experience and workflow, guide technical decisions, write, test, and support code through the entire life cycle. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end implementation, and be working with the entire development stack.
What will your responsibilities be?
● Architect, build, and deploy a rich web application with a great user experience
● Write excellent code and deliver on time
● Iterate with a small, experienced team
What qualifications are we looking for?
● 3+ years of experience designing and developing large-scale, full stack web-based applications
● Experience with front end MVC frameworks such as React, Backbone, Angular, or Ember
● Experience with back end web technologies such as Node.js, Python, Go, Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB
● Knowledge of cross-browser support, optimization, and layout design paradigms
● Passionate about great design
● Team-based software development background
● Proven track record architecting and implementing modular, reliable, and testable systems
● Strong customer focus, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
● B. Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent diploma and/or job experience
If available, please include a link to your GitHub, LinkedIn profile or portfolio website.
About Cumul8 Technologies
At Cumul8, we are building tools that enable people to make sense of their data. We operate at the intersection of world-class UX, information visualization, business intelligence and data science. Our unique design and technical approach, borne out of experience in the visual effects and videogame sectors, is now being applied to big data problems in a variety of industries. Disruptive innovation is our mantra.