We’re on the lookout for an organized and efficient Recruiting Coordinator to help us attract and retain world class talent. As a key member of our Recruitment team you will play a critical role in managing the candidate experience by providing a high level of service throughout the recruiting process. In this role, you will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity across all teams at Animal Logic.
What you’ll get to do:
- Scheduling a high volume of candidate interviews while juggling multiple time zones and availabilities
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Preparing, posting and tracking job ads on our job posting platforms and social media
- Creating and maintaining departmental reports through our ATS
- Scheduling, attending and note taking at department meetings
- Providing a high quality experience with candidates from start to finish
- Assist with Full cycle recruitment needs; including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking
What you bring:
- Experience: 2+ years of previous experience supporting a recruitment department
- Customer Focus: proactively helps candidates, hiring managers and the recruitment team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and work in fast-paced, constantly-changing work environment
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Tech Savvy: Has experience of working with candidate tracking software and social networking as a recruitment tool for managing candidates and job openings, and building reports
- Pro-active: a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm
- Previous experience with immigration processes a bonus
About Animal Logic
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With creative studios in Sydney and Vancouver and offices for the company’s development arm, Animal Logic Entertainment, in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then come and join us at Animal Logic!