We are currently seeking a VFX Producer for our Vancouver studio. This is a project-based position that will oversee series projects through to completion. The VFX Producer reports to the Head of Production. This position requires both high level client and internal team management skills.
This is a project-based, 1 year, full time position.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience as a VFX Producer and/or Productiion Manager for large scale vfx projects.
- Credits on high profile film and/or television projects
- Ability to build and manage a professional relationship with executive level clients
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to manage team in a positive manner
- Managing Dailies and project meetings
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards
- Negotiating with outside suppliers as required
- Extensive experience in balancing budgets and negotiating change orders
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Experience in script breakdown and budgeting
- Expert in Shotgun and creating custom filters
- Advanced Excel skills
- Performance management in collaboration with artist Supervisors
- Overseeing and mentorship of Coordinators and Associate Producers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work within a fast paced environment
- VFX related education an asset
- Passion for visual effects
BC Residents Preferred
About Zoic Studios, Vancouver
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles, New York and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket's; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary, The Get Down and Zoo.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?