3D Generalist Focusing on Lighting
Our Vancouver, BC office is currently looking to hire 3D Generalists with an emphasis on lighting & rendering, beginning immediately with a May end date.
- On-the-box that requires completion of VFX tasks and taking 3D elements from start to finish
- Attend daily project meetings to show iterations and receive feedback
- Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality assets and 3d passes for hand off to compositing
- Attention to detail and awareness of schedule and daily output goals
- Pro-active team member who demonstrates a strong sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics
- Min. 3 years experience in feature film and/or episodic television
- Expert knowledge in lighting and shading
- Expert in Maya
- Expert in Vray
- Experience in Nuke
- Experience in Shotgun
- Knowledge of ZBrush a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Zoic Studios, Vancouver
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles, New York and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Keanu, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Imaginary Mary, Lemony Snicket’s, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Man in the High Castle.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?