Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Big Eyes, Night at the Museum 3, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend.
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking a 3D Generalist to join our Feature Department. This is a short term opening beginning next month.
The 3D Generalist works under the supervision of the CG Supervisor and VFX Supervisor to complete multiple types of complex VFX tasks. Task may include, but are not limit to modeling, texturing, lighting, shading/look dev and dynamics.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality 3D assets or CG renders.
- Provide proactive solutions and enhancements to VFX pipeline and trouble-shoot technical issues through-out the production
- Demonstrate the ability to create high-end VFX work using various software programs
- Excellent Maya, VRay and Nuke skills
- Thorough understanding CG principles and software
- Extensive VFX experience within feature films
- Mel and/or python scripting skills an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Positive attitude, hard worker
Please apply using this link below!