2D Compositor for Feature Film Project
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent film credits include, Big Eyes, Night at the Museum 3, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking Compositors with feature film credits for our upcoming film projects, beginning in mid-September.
The Compositor works with and collaborates with the 2D Lead, and 2D Supervisor to create and complete shots as assigned.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Working knowledge of Maya
- live action visual effects compositing experience
- extensive feature film experience
- excellent knowledge of projection, matte painting integration, CG integration, EXR integration, rig removal
- experience with 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts
- Expert eye for colour and composition
- Ability to take artistic direction
- Work well with tight deadlines
- Organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Zoic is a Maya/Vray/Nuke studio.
apply using the link below!