This position is based in Vancouver. All applicants must reside in the United States or British Columbia/Ontario if applying within Canada.
We are currently seeking a VFX Producer for our Vancouver studio. This is a fulltime, project-based position that will oversee a project through to completion. The VFX Producer reports to the Heads of Production. This position requires both high level client and internal team management skills.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 – 5 yrs of previous experience as a VFX Producer and/or Production Manager for large scale VFX projects
- VFX Producer credits on high profile film and/or television projects
- Ability to build and manage a professional relationship with executive level clients
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to manage team in a positive manner
- Managing Dailies and project meetings
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards
- Negotiating with outside suppliers as required
- Experience in breaking down scripts and creating budgets (dollars).
- Extensive experience in balancing budgets (dollars & hours) and negotiating change orders
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Expert in Shotgun and creating custom filters
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills in English; both written and verbal.
- Performance management in collaboration with artist Supervisors
- Overseeing and mentorship of Coordinators and Associate Producers
- Must be able to work within a fast paced environment
- VFX related education an asset
- Passion for visual effects
- Candidates MUST be located in the United States, British Columbia or Ontario. This is a remote (work from home) position.
- Zoic does not cover relocation costs.
- This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contact.
About Zoic Studios
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include Ozark, See, Sweet Tooth, Superman & Lois, and Legends of Tomorrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?