Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking a Tracking, Layout and Matchmove Artist to join our Camera Department for a Short-Term contract beginning May 27, 2019 to December 20, 2019
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of object tracking, camera tracking, matchmove and layout experience. Must be familiar with television turn-around schedule and work well in a team environment.
- 3+ years of object tracking experience on television or feature productions
- Must be able to manually track and matchmove
- Excellent knowledge of camera lenses & photography
- Must showcase an up-to-date reel demonstrating relevant skills
Qualifications, Skills and Software Required
- 3+ years of production experience using SynthEyes
- 2+ years layout experience in live action
- Proficiency 3D Equalizer and Maya
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Photogrammetry skills a plus
- Full CG scene/layout experience a plus
- Work well in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BC Residents Preferred
About ZOIC STUDIOS
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Legends of Tomorrow, Twilight Zone and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?