We are currently seeking an Overnight Render Wrangler for our Vancouver studio. This is an entry level position requiring shift work. This is a project based position that will begin in mid -July until early December.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of at least one of our studio software including Maya or Nuke.
- Diploma from accredited VFX or Film school
- Solid understanding of the VFX Pipeline and rendering process
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understand and adhere to different procedures and requirements for different pipelines & productions
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot basic computer issues, an asset
- Manage and prioritize your own time and workload
- Access and track information accurately
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to ensure productions are up to date
- Interest in scripting an asset
- Flexible Schedule
*BC Residents only please.
About ZOIC STUDIOS
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Legends of Tomorrow, Twilight Zone and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?