We are currently seeking an Facility Coordinator for our Vancouver studio. Zoic Studios has 150 employees and provides a fully stocked kitchen to everyone as well as meals when production requires. Our Facility Team ensures that our studio runs smoothly. This is an Administrative role and does not report to production.
This is a temporary position beginning immediately until May 2019.
General schedule for this position is 11am – 7pm, Sat/Sun 11:30 – 3:30 (normally one weekend day) Hours may vary based on work load/production schedules so some flexibility is required.
- Kitchen clean up and stocking throughout the day on both floors as well as helping with weekly deeper cleans (eg: Fridge and cupboards).
- Cleanup of kitchen on both floors prior to end of shift and set up for next day.
- Assist with company-wide events.
- Coordinate and order meals for large groups based on individual eligibility.
- Pickup of food orders/supplies as needed.
- Maintain list of allergies and food sensitivities of employees to ensure everyone is fed accordingly.
- Gather feedback from employees on food quality from various vendors and make suggestions on improvements to office manager.
- Provide a positive service experience to the employees.
- Clean up after meals and put away any leftover food.
- Help with weekly shopping trips to Costco etc. (earlier start and longer hours to be expected on this day each week may be required)
- Help put away stock as needed.
- Ensure facility is tidy in accordance with safety as well as company/building policies.
- Assist with any additional tasks from the Admin team.
- Assist with any additional tasks from IT.
- Keep and update budgets and administrative lists.
- Provide front door/phone support in the evenings as needed.
- Other tasks and errands consistent with the position as assigned.
- Must be organized with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be comfortable answering phones in a professional environment.
- Must be able to follow direction but work and problem solve independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook and Excel
- Detail oriented (capable of spotting discrepancies in 100 item invoices etc).
- Takes initiative and thrives in a very fast paced but casual environment.
- Able to do regular physical work (Bending over to clean, carrying and lifting of heavy items up to 50lbs.)
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings, as needed.
- Experience with customer services and food services is an asset.
- Food Safe/Serving it Right certification is an asset.
- Zero criminal history, bondable.
About ZOIC STUDIOS
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Legends of Tomorrow, Twilight Zone and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?