Administrative – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – Permanent Full Time
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver. Some of our recent credits include Stargirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Superman & Lois and The Flash etc.
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk for our Vancouver location.
Duties & Oversight:
- Assisting in Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Assisting in bi-weekly payroll process
- Assisting in Month End schedules
- Organize conference calls and perform other administrative tasks
- Assisting in other periodic tasks such as effective rate reports, labor letters, Wrap book reconciliation, etc.
- Contribute toward ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Intermediate level in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Organized and punctual with excellent attention to detail
- High level of proactivity, integrity and dependability
- Good team player
- Wage: $21.00 / hour + OT as needed
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid sick days and paid holiday following a 3-month probationary period.
*Although we thank all applicants for their interest, we are not able to support work permit for this position at this time.
About Zoic Studios
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include Ozark, See, Sweet Tooth, Superman & Lois, and Legends of Tomorrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?