Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking a Tracking, Layout and Matchmove Artist to join our Camera Department beginning mid- February 2018 – May 2018.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of object tracking, camera tracking, matchmove and layout experience. Must be familiar with television turn-around schedule and work well in a team environment.
- 3+ years of object tracking experience on television or feature productions
- Must be able to manually track and matchmove
- Excellent knowledge of camera lenses & photography
- Must showcase an up-to-date reel demonstrating relevant skills
Qualifications, Skills and Software Required:
- 3+ years of production experience using SynthEyes
- 2+ years layout experience in live action
- Proficiency 3D Equalizer and Maya
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Photogrammetry skills a plus
- Full CG scene/layout experience a plus
- Work well in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Zoic Studios, Vancouver
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles, New York and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket's; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary, The Get Down and Zoo.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?