Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline and must work well in a team environment with tight deadlines.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2 + years of coordination experience on television and/or feature production
- Production experience with Shotgun
- Experience with EXCEL and Microsoft Office
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Understanding of 3D/2D VFX pipelines
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Able to manage different personalities within a shared department of artists.
- Good at conflict resolution
- Able to display diplomacy & level headed personality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Cinesync or similar dailies session experience
- Project coordination experience
* BC Residents only please.
About Zoic Studios
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Big Eyes, Night at the Museum 3, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend, Once Upon a Time, The 100, and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?