The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production knowledge, script breakdown and bidding experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline and must work well in a team environment. He or She will also be familiar with the television turn-around schedule.
This is a full time project based position.
- Interaction and professional communication with clients
- Assist in script breakdown and bidding
- Assist with management of hours and schedule in relation to the project
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Monitoring project progress, and ensure project completion within budget parameters in conjunction with Producer
- Participation in daily and weekly meetings
- Managing dailies and project meetings
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards
- Tracking budget and schedule targets
- Previous VFX production management experience for film or television
- Client management experience required
- Familiar putting together bids for episodic television productions
- Proficient in Shotgun & Excel
- Organized and highly detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
VFX related education
Post Production experience a plus
Only Canadian / PR applications will be considered.
About Zoic Studios
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Big Eyes, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, Once Upon a Time, The 100, Arrow and Lucifer.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?