Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking 3D Generalists with strong shot finishing skills for our upcoming episodic season, beginning early August 2015.
The 3D Generalist will work in a team environment taking direction from the CG Lead and 2D Lead to complete shots on episodic projects.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- On-the-box that requires completion of VFX tasks and taking 3D elements from start to finish.
- Attend daily project meetings to show iterations and receive feedback.
- Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality assets and 3D passes for hand-off to compositing.
- Attention to detail and awareness of schedule and daily output goals.
- Pro-active team member who demonstrates a strong sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics.
- Min. 3 years experience in feature film and/or episodic television.Expert knowledge in lighting and shading.
- Expert in Maya
- Experience with Vray, Nuke, Shotgun
- Knowledge of ZBrush
- Experience in fast episodic television pace a plus.
*BC Residents only please
About Zoic Studios
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Big Eyes, Night at the Museum 3, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend, Once Upon a Time, The 100, and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?