Receptionist/Office Administrative Assistant
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking a Receptionist/Office Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time contract position beginning mid – December 2018.
The overall priority of the Receptionist/Office Administrative Assistant is to respond to incoming calls, greet and direct visitors and maintain the meeting room bookings for the facility. The ideal candidate should have experience in a dynamic, creative, office environment with a diverse workforce. This position reports to the Office Manager and General Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant environment
- Must demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and team-oriented attitude
- Must have previous experience handling VIP clients and sensitive information
- Past client service experience
- Experience with reconciliations and basic bookkeeping
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional phone manner
- Proficient in Office including Excel & Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be available for occasional overtime and/or weekend work
- Photoshop experience an asset
- Perform general reception duties: answering telephones, greeting visitors, staff and interviewees, arranging couriers, receiving shipments etc.
- Manage Outlook calendar for the facility
- Arrange and book meetings for various conference and theatre rooms
- Provide payroll support
- Support accounting with bookkeeping tasks such as; reconciling receipts, reimbursements, tracking costs
- Manage logbooks for studio hardware; such as, hard-drives, badges and IT equipment
- Assist in coordinating supplies and misc. orders
- Misc. administrative tasks assigned by Accounting & Office Manager
About ZOIC STUDIOS
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Sacred Lies and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?