Our Vancouver location is currently seeking an enthusiastic and effective HR Coordinator to cover for a maternity leave until May 2020. This position requires an individual who is highly detail-oriented, organized, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Summary of Position:
The HR Coordinator is an administrative supporting role with the primary focus of ensuring that all employee data is up to date, organized, communicated to required parties, and legally compliant.
This position reports to HR Manager.
- Maintenance of Employee Files
- Benefit administration
- New hire documentation
- Work permit application administration
- Research and development of employee programs
- Data entry and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will bring:
- Educational background in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent experience; plus two years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with relevant HR law (WorkSafeBC, PIPA, ESA, etc.)
- Experience using an HRIS and ATS
- Experience tracking, compiling, and reporting information from multiple sources
- Proficiency in MS Office including EXCEL
- Strong client service orientation, and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of BC payroll laws an asset
- Working knowledge of VFX or similar pipeline is a bonus
- Office based role.
- This position is for 4 days a week
Successful applicant must be able to work in Canada legally.
About ZOIC STUDIOS
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Sacred Lies and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?