An amazing opportunity to work for a highly creative studio as a Production Manager. Working closely with the Producer(s) you will assist in the day to day operation of the production. This diverse role is responsible for fulfilling administrative and production tasks as designated by the Producer(s) from pre-production through post production.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage Production Coordinators overseeing material being produced in Vancouver office, including but not limited to Design, Storyboards, Editorial, CG/Crowds.
- Overseas communication / Reporting / Analysis / Deliveries (as needed) on schedule.
- Supports the prioritization of Production Designer/Art Director schedule and work assignments.
- Oversight of creation of episode production packages for OS – working with Producer to prepare and send on schedule per agreed upon contractual elements.
- Ensures consistency / quality control of document setup – for reporting, agendas, templates.
- Support Producer(s) in ensuring all reports are prepared and distributed on a weekly basis per department.
- Troubleshoot production issues as they arise in the Vancouver office.
- Problem solve and communicate proactively – flag potential problems and provide solutions to fix them.
- Shifts crew scheduled priorities as deemed necessary.
- Ensures schedules remain on track through effective time management of crew.
- Works collaboratively with LA production office.
- Any other tasks and additional projects commensurate with the role.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
– University degree or equivalent preferred.
– 4-5 years industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of animation, 2D and CG production pipelines, including pre-production and post production.
- Must be solutions oriented with an ability to act decisively and sensitively under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledgeable of Shotgun.
- Strong computer database skills.
- Adaptable to change, he/she can alter course of action quickly per production needs. Highly motivated, pro-active, solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Practices attentive and active listening.
- Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives. Must be flexible and a strategic thinker.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner. Accepts accountability for own actions.
- Efficient and detail oriented. Ability to deliver assignments on time and meet set performance objectives.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter should include:
• Why you are interested in working at Wind Sun Sky Entertainment?
• Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.
About Wind Sun Sky Entertainment
At Wind Sun Sky, we are storytellers, who love to collaborate with passionate creators, writers and artists to bring timeless characters to life in all mediums and genres.
Based in Vancouver Canada, we are a full-service producer of animated, interactive and live action shows with a mission to bring creator-driven content to audiences through innovative storytelling in all formats in support of building timeless global franchises.
We have a strategic relationship with Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment, through our sister company Skybound North, which provides access into a massive range of awesome comic book IP, games, live events, digital platforms, fans and more that we leverage to produce and expand our content. Not stopping there, we have also partnered with other leading creators around the world to collaborate on some of the world’s top IP and characters. This is your chance to be a part of the creation of interactive content like it’s never been seen before in a culture that is bold, fearless and awesome!!