An amazing opportunity to work for a highly creative studio and create designs for Robert Kirkman’s INVINCIBLE – an 8-hour animated series targeting adults for Amazon Prime.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Under the creative leadership of the Production Designer/Art Director, designs props and other assets as may be determined that support the overall creative vision for the show based on the determined style of the project;
- Organizes materials to be included in Design packages to meet milestone delivery dates;
- Ensures all materials are properly templated and deliveries are cohesive and clear;
- Willingness to take on revisions and notes if required;
- Interprets and implements notes and feedback in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way;
- Adheres to digital file management protocols;
- Meets department schedule deliverables deadlines;
- Interacts respectfully, professionally and collaboratively with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients;
- Any other applicable duties as assigned; and
- Fulfills all of duties in an efficient and diligent manner.
Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation with experience working in a professional environment, or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Two plus years’ experience and understanding of CG animation, particularly in modeling and rigging.
- Working knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective and composition. Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space. Strong drawing, illustration and/or painting skills.
- Proficiency using Photoshop is required. Priority will be given to those who have a familiarity with After Effects, ZBrush, Corel Painter, Illustrator or Maya.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- A keen eye for the aesthetic needs as well as diverse visual development styles as required by the project.
- Proactively communicates production issues to supervisor. Practices attentive and active listening. Shares information, methodologies and ideas with others. Incorporates feedback and direction received from Director/Supervisor.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self-motivated and proactive. Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Efficient and detail oriented – able to deliver work on time and meet set design objectives.
Please submit your resume including links to portfolio and cover letter via email to: email@example.com
Cover letter should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Wind Sun Sky Entertainment?
- Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.
About Wind Sun Sky Entertainment
At Wind Sun Sky, we are storytellers, who love to collaborate with passionate creators, writers and artists to bring timeless characters to life in all mediums and genres.
Based in Vancouver Canada, we are a full-service producer of animated, interactive and live action shows with a mission to bring creator-driven content to audiences through innovative storytelling in all formats in support of building timeless global franchises.
We have a strategic relationship with Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment, through our sister company Skybound North, which provides access into a massive range of awesome comic book IP, games, live events, digital platforms, fans and more that we leverage to produce and expand our content. Not stopping there, we have also partnered with other leading creators around the world to collaborate on some of the world’s top IP and characters. This is your chance to be a part of the creation of interactive content like it’s never been seen before in a culture that is bold, fearless and awesome!!