WSS is seeking a Content Producer to bring their video content creation and organizing talents to our team!
As Content Producer, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day production processes for all assigned digital and interactive video content projects. From casting, scripting and supervising video record activities, you will produce on-demand and live-streaming short form content in various formats for multiple distribution platforms.
Working directly with our VP, Content & Production, your role is to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and budget. Collaborating with our talented team of artists, performers, directors and more – you will be tasked with producing quality entertainment that is in alignment with established format and/ or the projects creative and business objectives.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
While not an exhaustive list, the principal responsibilities are:
- Oversee day-to-day development, prep and production processes for content recording, live-stream broadcasts and other content creation requirements.
- Creation of short form digital content, in alignment with target and project requirements
- Supervising digital and interactive content production processes including casting, clearances, script writing,
- Management duties for the content production team and streamlining production process
- Adhering to indicated budget and schedule scope, establishing production deadlines to ensure project success
- Incorporating and implementing notes from key stakeholders
- Support audience engagement strategy and membership activities
- Coordinate audience / focus-testing activities as needed
- Ongoing reporting of project progress and updates
QUALIFICATIONS | WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are passionate about what’s trending and keeping in the know on kids’ content
- You think adapting to and learning new skills is your superpower
- You love creating video content and telling stories
- You love social media and to create engaging online content of all sorts (pics, vids and more!)
- You are excited to be part of developing interactive audience experiences
- A passion for animated content is a definite plus
- 2-5 years’ experience in a video producer capacity
- Experience and comfortable operating in a fluid digital content production environment – able to turn around and oversee content from pitch, through scripting, production and post in as short as a week.
- A creative and collaborative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on script / copy writing, editing and proofing
- Experience in social media and community-based marketing
- Experience executing on content and publishing strategy on various social media platforms
- Ability to work with diverse creatives and talent
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, keep teams on track and work autonomously
- Keen eye for detail and visual aesthetics
- Drive to succeed in a constantly changing fast-paced environment
- Understanding of social media analytics and ability to track data throughout campaign execution
- Previous live-stream experience on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube Live, FaceBook, etc. a plus
- Experience producing live interactive content / audience experiences
- Experience creating content using tools such as: Snapchat Filters, Adobe Animate, etc.
- Moderate experience working with video / photo editing tools such as Adobe Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
Please submit your resume with cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cover letter
· Video production experience and examples of work
· Photoshop/Design experience and examples of work
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.
About Wind Sun Sky Entertainment
At Wind Sun Sky, we are storytellers, who love to collaborate with passionate creators, writers and artists to bring timeless characters to life in all mediums and genres.
Based in Vancouver Canada, we are a full-service producer of animated, interactive and live action shows with a mission to bring creator-driven content to audiences through innovative storytelling in all formats in support of building timeless global franchises.
We have a strategic relationship with Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment, through our sister company Skybound North, which provides access into a massive range of awesome comic book IP, games, live events, digital platforms, fans and more that we leverage to produce and expand our content. Not stopping there, we have also partnered with other leading creators around the world to collaborate on some of the world’s top IP and characters. This is your chance to be a part of the creation of interactive content like it’s never been seen before in a culture that is bold, fearless and awesome!!