An all-encompassing role to support the CEO/Executive Producer in all areas of running the company. From schedule management, travel, team events support, production support, to development slate coordination, special projects and more. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with superior multi-tasking skills to learn and grow.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Maintains and organizes CEO/Executive Producer’s complex daily schedule
• Coordinates meetings with talent/team/executives, working collaboratively with other EA’s and Coordinators of both internal and external stakeholders
• Maintains a log of outstanding meetings to set and prep for (short and long term)
• Ensures outside pitches/presentation meetings are all coordinated with technical/prep in mind
Production- Invincible Series
• Create reports as requested by producers
• Provide production support in all areas of Invincible as needed
• Coordinate meetings; proactively work with CEO to create agendas
• Write notes and follow-up on action items – as needed
• “Own” Various Meetings – Schedule, Agendas, Minutes and Presentation Materials
• Bookings and Itineraries for CEO, and crew as needed
• Prepare PO’s for finance
• Proactively prep with all applicable stakeholders- meetings, agendas, materials for travel
• Tracks, updates and distributes Weekly Project Report with Producer and applicable stakeholders as directed
• Reading and tracking submissions
• General business development and/ or production support
• Updates and maintains talent database for all talent including; producers, directors, writers, artists, editors, etc.
• Expense reports
• Maintains private office (dishes/recycling/shredding/plant maintenance) as needed
• Coordinates IT needs for CEO/Executive Producer
• Working meals/supplies
• Special Projects as needed for board meetings etc.
• Office administration, coordination and tracking upon request
• Special event coordination as directed
• Research- talent/business strategy etc.
• Any other applicable duties as assigned
• Fulfilling all of duties in an efficient and diligent manner with a positive outward facing attitude
• Proactive communicator that loops back with questions and or feedback.
• Team player
• University degree or equivalent preferred.
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Coordinator.
• Strong/proactive communication- both outward and inward facing (staff/senior management).
• Must be a resourceful, innovative and solutions oriented professional with an ability to act decisively and sensitively under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Adaptable to change and highly motivated, pro-active, solid work ethic and positive attitude.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Practices attentive and active listening.
• Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives. Must be flexible and a strategic thinker.
• Efficient and detail oriented. Ability to deliver assignments on time and meet set performance objectives.
• Highly organized with both paper and digital files
• Able to work in a team-based environment
• Knowledge of animation, 2D and CG production pipelines, including pre-production and post- production a plus
Please submit your resume with cover letter. Cover letter should include:
• Why you are interested in working at Wind Sun Sky Entertainment?
• Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.
About Wind Sun Sky Entertainment
At Wind Sun Sky, we are storytellers, who love to collaborate with passionate creators, writers and artists to bring timeless characters to life in all mediums and genres.
Based in Vancouver Canada, we are a full-service producer of animated, interactive and live action shows with a mission to bring creator-driven content to audiences through innovative storytelling in all formats in support of building timeless global franchises.
We have a strategic relationship with Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment, through our sister company Skybound North, which provides access into a massive range of awesome comic book IP, games, live events, digital platforms, fans and more that we leverage to produce and expand our content. Not stopping there, we have also partnered with other leading creators around the world to collaborate on some of the world’s top IP and characters. This is your chance to be a part of the creation of interactive content like it’s never been seen before in a culture that is bold, fearless and awesome!!