Waterproof Studios is looking for a junior animator with experience in Maya to work on a variety of exciting projects coming up.
- At least some experience as an Animator in a production environment
- Ability to create and manipulate High Quality biomechanical animation for humanoid as well as other body types, props, and vehicles.
- Experience with Maya
- Experience with Motion Builder is an asset
- Experience with Faceware is an asset
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine is an asset
- Experience keyframing/enhancing motion capture performances
Strong sense of posing and timing
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Able to meet production deadlines and ensure a high level of quality
- Work within assigned hours and meets deadlines
- Reports to the animation supervisor
– Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/ew7xMwsDmDupUF1J2
About Waterproof Studios
Waterproof Studios based in Vancouver, BC is an award winning 3D / VFX production studio specializing in cinematics, trailers and 3D commercials. Waterproof offers competitive salaries, benefits, a relaxed work environment and a large variety of projects. Ideally situated near a skytrain and arterial routes with ample parking, Waterproof fosters a respectful, inclusive workplace with flexible options for working from home or working in the studio under strict Covid protocols including a hybrid model if desired.