Waterproof Studios is looking for Animators of all levels to work on a variety of exciting AAA cinematic projects!
- Ability to create and manipulate High-Quality biomechanical animation for humanoid as well as other body types, props, and vehicles
- Strong sense of posing and timing
- Experience with MotionBuilder and/or Maya
- Experience with motion capture an asset
- Experience creating photorealistic facial animation an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Able to meet production deadlines and ensure a high level of quality
- Work within assigned hours and meet deadlines
- Experience and willingness to help other artists
- Reports to the Animation Supervisor
- Flexible options for working from home or working in the studio under strict Covid protocols including a hybrid model if desired
- Remote work for non-Canadian applicants
- Competitive salaries
- Extended health benefits
– Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/ew7xMwsDmDupUF1J2
About WATERPROOF STUDIOS
Based in Vancouver, BC, Waterproof Studios works on the biggest titles in the gaming world; specializing in animated cinematics, trailers, and commercials for AAA games. As an animator, you will get to work on highly recognizable titles like Mortal Kombat and Gears of War.
Waterproof is continuously working with the newest technology from Unreal Engine, Virtual Reality (Oculus, PSVR), and Performance Capture. Your work will be seen by a massive global audience with trailers and cinematics shown at places like E3, The Game Awards, and of course permanent inclusion in PC and console games.
Waterproof offers competitive salaries, a relaxed work environment, and a large variety of projects. Ideally situated near transit and arterial routes with ample parking, Waterproof fosters a respectful, diverse, and inclusive workplace.