Waterproof Studios based in Vancouver, BC is an award winning 3D / VFX production studio specializing in cinematics, trailers and 3D commercials. Waterproof offers competitive salaries, relaxed work environment and a large variety of projects. Ideally situated near a skytrain and arterial routes with ample parking, Waterproof fosters a respectful, inclusive workplace.
Waterproof Studios is looking for a senior/intermediate animator with experience in Maya to work on a variety of exciting projects coming up.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 3-5 years+ experience as an Animator in a production environment
- Ability to create and manipulate High Quality biomechanical animation for humaniod as well as other body types, props, and vehicles.
- Experience with Maya
- Experience creating photo realistic facial animation
- Experience with Faceware is an asset
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine is an asset
- Experience keyframing/enhancing motion capture performances
- Strong sense of posing and timing
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Able to meet production deadlines and ensure a high level of quality
- Work within assigned hours and meets deadlines
- Experience and willingness to help mentor junior artists
- Reports to the animation supervisor
– Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/ew7xMwsDmDupUF1J2