· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (prior experience with Shotgun is a bonus!)
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have excellent service skills, along with a friendly rapport and professional conduct
· Must be flexible with working overtime as needed
· Must have class 5 drivers license
· Assist the production team with administrative and project-related duties as needed
· Run errands as needed (ie. Purchasing snacks and beverages, drop off mail, order overtime meals, etc.)
· Take initiative to ensure studio space is tidy and comfortable
· Extended health and dental benefits coverage begins immediately upon contract start date
· Paid sick days after 3 months of employment
· Flexible hours and vacation days (dependent on studio schedule)
· Familial boutique work environment filled with friendly folks!
Studio is centrally located close to Broadway and Main in Mount Pleasant
· Due to time constraints, only candidates eligible to work in Canada immediately (Canadian citizens / Permanent Residents / Open work permit holders) will be considered. We would like to thank everyone for their interest. However, we may not be able to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of applications.
About Vitality VFX
Vitality VFX is a company lead by the professionals who pioneered the art and business of high end digital cosmetic work for feature films. With recent feature film credits including Mowgli, Adrift, and A Series of Unfortunate Events (season 3), we are looking to bring on a Production Assistant who is smart, driven, and a fast learner in order to assist the studio with production related tasks, and day-to-day errands as needed. This is a full time position that would be perfect for someone interested in working up the VFX production ladder.