- MUST be proficient in Nuke. (Experience with Mocha, Facetracker and Shotgun is a bonus!)
- Excellent understanding of basic Nuke expressions and plate distortion, and colour space
- Must have strong eye for details and have good understanding of lighting and human facial anatomy
- Fast and efficient; the ability to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision whilst producing high quality work
- The ability to collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques
- Organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the studio pipeline
- Work as a team member and be receptive to feedback from supervisor and client
- Experience in digital makeup / beauty work preferred, but not essential
· Extended health and dental benefits coverage begins immediately upon contract start date
· Paid sick days
· Flexible hours and vacation days (dependent on studio schedule)
· Family-like boutique work environment filled with friendly folks
· Studio is centrally located close to Broadway and Main in Mount Pleasant (and dog friendly!)
How to apply:
Please send your reel and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
Due to time constraints, only candidates eligible to work in Canada immediately (Canadian citizens / Permanent Residents / Open work permit holders) will be considered. We would like to thank everyone for their interest. However, we may not be able to respond to all applicants due to the high volume of applications.
About Vitality VFX
Vitality VFX is a company lead by the professionals who pioneered the art and business of high end digital cosmetic work for feature films. With recent feature film credits including Mowgli, Adrift, and A Series of Unfortunate Events (season 3), we are looking to bring passionate and talented paint artists and compositors to join our team.