VFX Legion has immediate openings for full-time/part-time and contract Senior Compositors. Requirements include a mastery of Nuke and experience working on feature films and/or episodic series. These are remote positions open to WFH artists residing in the province of British Columbia, Canada.
– Seamlessly integrate the various layers or elements of a live-action shot.
– Complete shots from start to finish, including roto, tracking, paint, animation, creation of elements, etc.
– Extract mattes from blue/green screen photography.
– Composite multi-pass CG elements to create photo-real shots.
– Maintain clean and efficient script organization and be open to sharing workflows.
– Take direction and effectively communicate with the team and management.
– Work within existing pipelines.
– Always working to ‘final’ a shot.
About VFX Legion Studios
VFX Legion was founded by creatives with a deep understanding of the importance of providing talent with an inspiring workplace. Our unique virtual workspace supports creative innovation, out-of-the-box thinking, and makes for happy artists - is essential to attracting and retaining top-tier talent - and our success.
Currently, and for the foreseeable future, working remotely is the only option for most artists. Why not join a pioneering visual effects studio with a virtual environment that makes working remotely a great experience for artists - and see what sets us apart from the crowd?