Track VFX is currently looking for a talented Junior Tracking/Matchmove Artist to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Immediate start for the right applicant!
- Convert background plates to various formats to use with specific software to create digital motion files that match the plate photography. This may include animating any live-action character or relative object in the scene.
- Establish character blocking, camera positioning and animate camera movement.
- Provide technical set-up of shots for downstream production departments.
- Model the set geometry used to create the matchmove and environment for Animators and Technical Directors. * Lights, renders and composites files with the background to judge the move
- Maintains a professional level of knowledge about current developments in matchmove tools for computer graphics, especially in areas that relate to the film industry.
Degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
Demonstrated experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is preferred.
Should have experience using relevant tracking software such as 3d Equalizer and/or SynthEyes.
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project work)
Job Location: Vancouver, Canada
Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada