We are looking for, an energetic detailed focused VFX Production Coordinator ready to take on a wide-range of task in Vancouver studio. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be part of the formative years of a new studio in Vancouver. Our constantly increasing projects range from feature films to television shows. You will be working together with artists with a wealth of experience on various productions. We are looking for talented people who have the drive to keep up and contribute to this quickly growing company. *we are willing to train the right applicants
We offer, extended health benefits, flexible hours and a open creative environment for all our staff.
- Track the progress of tasks for assigned artists and shots in shotgun.
- Bring forward clear detailed client notes to the team in order to move forward projects within deadlines.
- Understanding the importance of communicating pertinent information only.
- Maintains open communication with managers and artists. Following up with both to ensure deliveries remain on schedule; communicates changes in schedule to rest of the team.
- Takes clear detailed notes on shots and sequences
- Generate reports to keep production well-informed on project status.
- Provide overall production support to the studio
- Demonstrated experience in highly technical, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work as a team in a constantly changing environment
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong typing skills and a high degree of familiarity with MS Office or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of the VFX pipeline and/or an eagerness to further understand the full process. Experience with Shotgun a plus
*Please submit your resume and cover letter within the email.
We are located in the heart of Mount Pleasant in Vancouver, BC
Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada
About Track VFX
Track Visual Effects is a team of technical artists in camera and object tracking, body matchmove, layout, stereo, previz, techviz, postviz, and On-set supervision.