We are looking for, a junior to intermediate pipeline TD to join our team in Vancouver. The role will be primarily focused on building pipeline tools. We are looking for someone who focused on user feedback and focus on clear communication. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be part of the formative years of a new studio in Vancouver. Our constantly increasing projects range from feature films to television shows. You will be working together with artists with a wealth of experience on various productions. We are looking for talented people who have the drive to keep up and contribute to this quickly growing company. *we are willing to train the right applicants with limited experience
We offer, extended health benefits, flexible hours and a open creative environment for all our staff.
- Collaborates with the team to identify and identify new features/tools for the pipeline.
- Troubleshoot artist tool issues; develop effective solutions.
- Proactive in collecting user feedback
- Follow coding standards and general practices for deployment.
- Write Technical Briefs and UI documentation.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable and highly functional code.
Work within Nuke, Maya , Shotgun, SynthEyes and 3dequalizer teams to maintain existing tools and provide new tools to support their work.
- Research, develop and maintain existing and new pipeline tools.
- Strong scripting background in Python
- In-depth knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience in VFX, Gaming, or similar development environment
- Must have a willingness to learn new tools and proven ability to be detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills including the ability to work under tight deadlines, remain organized, and be creative in solutions.
- Good written and oral communication skills including strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a team environment and take direction
- BA Computer Science or similar discipline *preferred
- Familiarity with github *preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter within the email.
We are located in the heart of Mount Pleasant in Vancouver, BC
Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada
About Track VFX
Track Visual Effects is a team of technical artists in camera and object tracking, body matchmove, layout, stereo, previz, techviz, postviz, and On-set supervision.