The Sequence Group is looking for a 2D Animator who is highly skilled in Flash for a contract position through the end of May.
This position is in-house only, based at our Vancouver studio. Applicants must have a valid work permit to work in Canada, and be in Vancouver or willing to relocate immediately. Submissions from applicants not meeting these requirements will not be reviewed.
You will apply your traditional animation background and strong drawing skills, great sense of timing for action sequences and acting, and ability to work in Flash in order to produce a weekly quota of rough animation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Apply your ability to work in Flash and strong drawing skills in order to produce a weekly quota of rough animation.
- Receiving feedback and modifying work based on direction
- Ensuring consistency and quality of own work
- Following schedules and meeting deadlines
- Proactively recognizing potential problems and working to limit risk
- MUST HAVE WORK PERMIT
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another lead artist
- Strong understanding of Flash and traditional animation.
- Strong character animation ability
Professional experience is expected, but hiring will be based on portfolio and skill set. Rate based on output/experience.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we look forward to hearing from you!
About THE SEQUENCE GROUP
The Sequence Group is a creative studio with offices in Vancouver and Melbourne. We specialize in design, animation and visual effects.
Our talented team of directors, artists, designers and animators revel in creating dynamic worlds that engage an audience while exceeding the expectations of our clients. Sequence is proud to offer full creative solutions from concept through completion with a strong emphasis on design, direction and production. Although, a boutique studio by choice, Sequence has developed a dependable depth of talent and also the flexibility to scale projects to our client’s needs. Over the past 10 years Sequence has fostered a creative atmosphere, utilizing a dramatic blend of art and technology.
Since inception, it has been our steadfast goal to entertain and inspire the viewer’s emotional connection with story and characters, regardless of the medium.