Sequence is looking for a CFX artist to groom and simulate cloth, hair and fur for an upcoming project on a 6 month contract.
– Will simulate clothing and/or groom hairstyles based on reference and artistic direction
– Run simulations for shot production
– Collaborates on the creation of tools and methodology
– Troubleshoot creative/technical issues as they arise.
Education and/or Experience Required:
– 5+ years of production experience as an Artist, ideally with a focus on simulation
– Preferred tools would be Maya nCloth and Xgen
– Knowledge of programming languages Python and MEL
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
– Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
– Strong communication skills
– Strong problem solving skills
Please send us an email with your availability, reel, and resume (including references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About THE SEQUENCE GROUP
The Sequence Group is a creative studio with offices in Vancouver and Melbourne. We specialize in design, animation and visual effects.
Our talented team of directors, artists, designers and animators revel in creating dynamic worlds that engage an audience while exceeding the expectations of our clients. Sequence is proud to offer full creative solutions from concept through completion with a strong emphasis on design, direction and production. Although, a boutique studio by choice, Sequence has developed a dependable depth of talent and also the flexibility to scale projects to our client’s needs. Over the past 10 years Sequence has fostered a creative atmosphere, utilizing a dramatic blend of art and technology.
Since inception, it has been our steadfast goal to entertain and inspire the viewer’s emotional connection with story and characters, regardless of the medium.