The Embassy is currently seeking a Senior Lighting/Lookdev Generalist TD to join our team for work on upcoming feature, film, and commercial work.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take an asset or shot to a final quality hitting all notes;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time;
- Collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Keen eye for lighting photorealistic and stylized shots;
- Technical shading knowledge matched with an artistic skill to successfully take an asset through the look-development process;
- Our pipeline is Maya>Houdini with all our shading/lighting and rendering done through Mantra or Redshift in Houdini. Knowledge of software and platforms should ideally include Houdini, Maya, Mantra, Redshift, Mari, and Nuke;
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline.
Apply here: https://the-embassy-vfx-inc.hiringthing.com/job/25440/sr-lighting-lookdev-generalist-td-contract
About The Embassy VFX
The Embassy VFX is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television and commercials.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- A fun and collaborative environment;
- Emphasis on work/life balance;
- Ample cross-training opportunities;
- Dog-friendly workplace;
- Subsidized bike share program.