The Embassy is currently seeking a suitably qualified Modelling/Asset Generalist to join our team for work on upcoming feature, television and commercial projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take an asset from concept to final hitting all notes;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time;
- Collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques.
- Keen eye for creating realistic models;
- Ideal candidate will be strong in modelling, UV creation and texturing and also be skilled in at least one other area of VFX;
- Ability to create both hard surface and organic models;
- Software experience with Maya or Modo, Zbrush, Photoshop and Mari;
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Applicants should have 5+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline.
Apply here: https://the-embassy-vfx-inc.hiringthing.com/job/43083/modelling-asset-generalist-contract
About The Embassy VFX
The Embassy VFX is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films, television and commercials.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- A fun and collaborative environment;
- Emphasis on work/life balance;
- Ample cross-training opportunities;
- Dog-friendly workplace;
- Subsidized bike share program.