Stormborn Studios is looking for Houdini Lighting TDs to work on a challenging water show with us until early February 2020.
We offer an independent and flexible work environment. As a young studio, we are looking for people that can become part of our core team. At Stormborn we’re passionate about the work we perform, being a team player is key. Sharing knowledge is part of what we live and breathe, we’re constantly evolving and learning new techniques ourselves, every show is a new feat.
– Vancouver residents or valid PR/work visa for Canada
– Shading/rendering experience with oceans/water
– 3-5 years VFX production experience is a minimum
– feels comfortable with lighting and shading FX in Mantra
– production experience with lighting and shading in Redshift
– ability to optimize render times and a deep understanding of how render engines work
– ability to work with tight production deadlines and to problem solve under pressure
– Team players
– Problem solvers
– Independent thinkers
– Reliable and confident personalities
We’re looking forward to your applications.
About Stormborn Studios
Stormborn Studios is a Vancouver-based FX-house that specializes in complex, state of the art FX. Focusing solely on providing high quality effects and consultation services, the Stormborn team prides itself on its creativity and efficiency. Operating as an external effects department allows the team to maintain a streamlined pipeline equipped with optimized FX tools.