As an apprentice member of the Imageworks iCAD program, you will join a team of highly skilled technical and creative artists with various backgrounds. You will gain experience working with film quality characters and environments in the 2-month intensive program. Most importantly, you will work with an amazing team to help them reach its full potential.
Some specifics of the role include:
· work alongside other asset departments (Model, Rig, Texture, Look Development) to create and apply photoreal and/or stylized techniques.
· Help meet show deadlines, participate in Dailies, Rounds, and team reviews.
· Interact with Production, Supervisors, Leads, and peers in order to interpret notes and feedback on assigned tasks.
· Work proficiently as part of a team, as well as independently, to determine various solutions to create exceptional elements for CG and/or VFX work.
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship, promotions will be made to junior roles on any number of our active productions.
Able demonstrate exceptional skills/abilities in CG artwork. Knowledge of applicable software packages and scripting abilities.
These may include: Maya, Mel, Linux, UNIX, Perl, and Python
We would really like to hear from you if you have a few years’ experience in a similar field or even if you are fresh out of school. Just follow the application link below and submit your reel, we look forward to talking with you.
Please submit an application with your CV and demo reel link to:
About Sony Pictures Imageworks
ABOUT SONY PICTURES IMAGEWORKS
• Website: http://www.imageworks.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonyPicturesImageworks
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/imageworksvfx
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/imageworksvfx