- Must have fundamental knowledge and experience in blue / green screen compositing for high end feature films or TV shows
- MUST be proficient in Nuke. (Experience with Mocha and Shotgun is a bonus)
- Must possess superb understanding of basic Nuke expressions and plate distortion, and colour space
- Must have excellent eye for details and must be experienced in QCing your own work
- Must be fast and efficient, with the ability to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision whilst producing high quality work
- Must possess the ability to collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques
- Must be organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the studio pipeline
- Work as a team member and be receptive to feedback from supervisor and clients
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience working at a VFX facility working on high end feature films or TV shows
How to apply:
Please note due to time constraints, candidates must have immediate eligibility to work in Canada. If interested, please email your reel, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Solstice Studios
Due to time constraints, only candidates eligible to work in Canada immediately (Canadian citizens Permanent Residents / Open work permit holders) will be considered. We would like to thank everyone for their interest.
Solstice Studios is a movie studio based in Los Angeles, USA. The firm develops, fully finances, produces, sells internationally and distributes feature films in the U.S. on a wide-release basis. Solstice Studios is looking to bring in Mid / Senior level Compositors to join the VFX team in Vancouver, BC to work on a psychological thriller starring an Academy Award winning actor.