Smoking Gun Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Programmer. The ideal candidate should have some game programming experience and be able and willing to work on any area of game programming needed.
- Produce high-quality, efficient, clean, and modular code
- Creatively resolve game technology production issues
- Be able to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Proactive in identifying tasks/problems that need tackling, outside of known scheduled work.
- Must provide and accept feedback on all aspects of code quality (performance, readability, testability, design)
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Programmer in the game industry and or related field (inclusive of a Coop term or internship)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Passion for playing and creating innovative games, must consider themselves a gamer
- Working knowledge of C++/C#
- Must be strongly self motivated and an independent worker
- Excellent problem solving abilities, proven ability to tackle hard problems in creative ways
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to work within a team environment towards a common goal
- Ability to estimate work load and execute on the work in the time estimated
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with C++ / C# / Actionscript
- Experience with Mobile: iOS, Android, 3DS, Vita
- Console programming experience, Xbox One and or PS4
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.