We have an immediate opening for a Junior VFX Coordinator/Production Assistant for a short-term contract position for the in-house VFX team on the TV series’ Six and Blue Book.
· update shot tracking database
· upload and download material from Dropbox/FTP/Aspera/outside vendors
· update Excel delivery logs
· organize stock element library
· delivery/pick up hard drives from post facilities
· deliver items to set as required
· order kitchen supplies/snacks
· help keep studio tidy and organized if required
· strong organizational skills in a multi-tasking office environment
· accuracy in data entry, typing, spelling, grammar
· understanding of the VFX, on-set, post production processes is desirable, but we can train the right person
· own car would be great, drivers license preferred
This position is a full-time contract position, subject to additional hours as required by production schedules. Must be BC Resident and CDN/PR. We’re currently working in Burnaby 10 minute walk from Sperling Skytrain, possible relocating downtown.