We are looking for skilled and creative Nuke Compositing Artists to join our team. Your role will be to apply your skills to accomplish photo-realistic compositing and visual effects for a variety of television projects.We are looking for a team player, effective communicator and someone who looks forward to daily challenges.
· Create photo-realistic visual effects by integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements into a finished shot.
· Meet production schedules and show deadlines
· 1 – 2 years experience compositing photo-realistic visual effects for television and/or feature film.
· Working knowledge of Nuke.
· Experience in paint/clean-up, camera tracking, rotoscoping, green screen etc
· Strong artistic skills and meticulous attention to detail.
· Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
· A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
· A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting
· The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
4- 6 month contract, multiple positions available
Side Street Post offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
About Side Street Post Inc.
Side Street Post (SSP) is an independent postproduction and VFX company based in Vancouver, Canada. Side Street is a leading provider of post-finishing and VFX services on a broad range of content including television, feature films, OTT, documentaries and commercials. Side Street Post is made up of a tight knit group of talented VFX artists and postproduction specialists. Side Street is always looking for the best in local talent to join the team and offers exciting opportunities for artists to work on a variety of different projects.