- Creates photorealistic textures, both hand-painted and from set photography to a level of detail necessary for hero CG assets
- Works independently on defined tasks, but in collaboration with artists and supervisors in modeling, shading, and lighting during the look development process
- Leads and mentors a team of artists; offer constructive and support feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in visual effects for live-action feature films or television
- Previous leadership experience
- Hands-on experience using Mari essential, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox a plus
- Working knowledge of Maya necessary, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Nuke a plus
- Clear understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
- Familiarity with digital photography
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.