- Creates and designs lighting for complex scenes; develops look for assets, animation files, simulations, and effects elements
- Works with supervisors and compositors to ensure that all elements delivered work as needed to achieve the desired look
- Leads and mentors a team of artists; offer constructive and support feedback
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in visual effects for feature films
- Previous leadership experience
- Proficiency with 3ds Max and VRay preferred, experience with Maya -> VRay, Arnold or other software considered
- Clear understanding of color space, image-based lighting, shading, and advanced rendering methodologies
- Able to multitask and complete tasks within production schedules and tight deadlines in an organized manner
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and responds well to direction and guidance from supervisors
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB